Saturday, June 9, 2007

Are You Ready to Take alli weight Loss?


Am I ready?

Before you begin, be sure alli is right for you. You don't just try alli to see what happens. You have to commit to a plan that's realistic, one based on gradual weight loss. Ask yourself the following questions and be honest with yourself.

#1. I am willing to do the work to lose weight gradually.

#2. I am committed to following a reduced fat diet?
(15 grams/meal)

#3.I understand that if I take alli and continue a high fat diet I may get irregular bowel changes, such as gas or loose stool. Since alli prevents the body from absorbing some types of fat, the body must get rid of the wastes through gas or stool. So a low fat diet is the only way to prevent this.

#4.I am committed to eating smaller portions of food.

#5.I am committed to being more physically active with my life style?

#6. I will read and follow the directions with alli?

There is no miracle cure or instant weight loss. The only way to achieve weight loss is with work. Alli makes the work you do easier but you still have to change your lifestyle in small ways to make a difference. If you are truly ready to make that change and have agreed to all the questions above, then get your starter pack today.


No comments:

Largest Online Cardio & Gym Store- Great Prices